Superior Asphalt Shingle Roofing Services IN THE TWIN CITIES
Industry Experts, Superior Roof Work
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Lead Safe EPA Certified
- Lifetime Warranties
A Reputable Asphalt Shingle Roofing Company
If you want a good-looking roof that’s as affordable as it is dependable, look no further than a shingle roof. A shingle roof offers numerous benefits for performance, aesthetics, and property value. It’s no wonder it’s the most popular type of angled roof: It promises excellent results at a fair, affordable price.
Earth Friendly Builders is the leading local shingle roofing company in the Twin Cities. On every job, we promise a quick turnaround, quality customer care, and stellar results for the client. Homeowners, business owners, and property developers—all can depend on our top-tier shingle roofing services.
Brands We Work With
Earth Friendly Builders offers products from the leading brands in the roofing industry: GAF and IKO. Their products are the most durable and the most innovative, aligning with our mission to provide the best in value that is also environmentally conscious.
Types of Asphalt Shingle Roofs We Install
Architectural Asphalt Shingles
Architectural shingles are thicker than basic three-tab shingles. Not only does this make them more durable in function, but aesthetically, they provide more dimension for your roof. Architectural shingles have a longer lifespan and lower lifecycle costs compared to three-tab shingles.
The Pros and Cons of Asphalt Shingle Roofing
When making your decision about the type of roofing you prefer, there will be pros and cons. It’s best to know what to expect.
Pros of Asphalt Shingles
- Affordability: Asphalt shingle roofs are as affordable as they are dependable, providing great value to all homeowners in the Twin Cities.
- Option variety: We’ll help you compare your options, answer your questions, and help you find the right type of shingle for your home and budget.
- Simple Installation: We work with care, patience, and due diligence to ensure each roof is installed right. We follow robust quality control procedures, always taking the time to verify the quality of our work. That way, we can promise best-in-class results on every job.
Cons of Asphalt Shingles
- Can be wasteful: It’s no secret that asphalt shingles cannot be recycled, and many roofers will dispose of old shingles in landfills. Earth Friendly Roofers does our part by installing high-quality shingles that will last longer. Then, we work with Demcon to recycle old shingles to keep them out of landfills. Instead, they get turned into hot asphalt for the roads!
- Susceptible to Weather: Wide-ranging temperatures and extreme weather conditions can cause cracks and warping of some asphalt shingle types.
Shingle Roof FAQs
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
How long do roofs last in the Twin Cities?
What are the most popular types of shingle roofs in the Twin Cities?
You'll Love Our Local Roofing Services—Guaranteed
Professional, dependable, affordable—why wait? If you need quality work from a qualified roofer, we are the company to call. We’ve helped countless clients keep their property protected while saving time and money. We know we can do the same for you too.