Are you in the market for new gutters and are researching the best gutter system for your home in Inver Grove Heights? Properly installed and well-maintained gutters are a pivotal part of channeling rainwater away from your home and roof. Ensuring that your gutter system is working effectively will help prevent costly water damage issues in the future.
In this article, we’ll talk about:
- 2 tips for maintaining your new gutter system
- The most popular gutter choices for Inver Grove Heights locals
- Information about Earth Friendly Builders
2 Tips for Maintaining Your New Gutters
Regular Cleaning & Inspections
Making sure that you clean your gutters at least twice a year and have them regularly inspected is an important step. These regular cleanings and inspections will help you catch any cracks, clogs, or leaks before they get worse. Checking in regularly will help you stay on top of your gutter system’s condition and lengthen the lifespan of your gutter.
Gutter Guards: An Extra Level of Gutter Protection
How do you prevent your gutters from getting clogged with debris, overflowing, and causing costly water damage to your home? We highly recommend that you include gutter guards with your new gutter installation.
Gutter guards play a crucial role in Inver Grove Heights’s climate by preventing the accumulation of debris, reducing the risk of mold and mildew, and ensuring smooth water flow. Ultimately, gutter guards will help reduce the amount of maintenance and cleaning that your gutters need and lengthen the lifespan of your Inver Grove Heights gutter system.
Popular Gutter Styles in Inver Grove Heights
Before deciding on a gutter system for your home in Inver Grove Heights, consider the local climate in your city and the ideal aesthetic that you are going for. The Inver Grove Heights’s climate experiences harsh weather that ranges from hail storms to harsh winds, and tornadoes. Your chosen gutter system needs to be able to withstand these natural conditions and efficiently funnel water away from your home.
Earth Friendly Builders has experience with Inver Grove Heights’s climate and offers a variety of gutter system installations that will withstand the local weather.
Seamless Gutters: Highly Efficient & Aesthetic
- Custom-fit to your home’s dimensions on-site
- Created from a single piece of material
- Seamless design reduces leaks, and, clogs, and water damage
- Requires less overall maintenance
- Provide long-term peace of mind and protection
Half-Round Gutters: Elegant & Classic
- A smooth, rounded shape adds charm to your home
- Promote efficient water flow and reduce water damage
- Visually appealing and unique
- Typically made from copper or aluminum
- Adds a vintage touch to your home’s exterior
Why Choose Earth Friendly Builders?
Earth Friendly Builders is a locally owned and operated full-service roofing company that is committed to serving Inver Grove Heights and the surrounding area with reliable and smart roofing solutions. At Earth Friendly Builders, we are environmentally conscious and take great pride in our craftsmanship. In addition to gutter installations, we provide a variety of home improvement services that include:
- Asphalt shingles, slate, cedar, tile, and metal roofing
- Roof inspections & replacements
- Storm damage repair
- Siding installations
Call us today to learn more about our services or to request a free inspection!